A nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank, the Milken Institute strives to improve lives around the world by advancing innovative economic and policy solutions that create jobs, widen access to capital and enhance health. Economists, industry experts and scholars engage in independent research to analyze the issues and choices facing policymakers. Institute-hosted conferences and seminars bring together leaders from across finance, business, government, science and philanthropy.
Responding to COVID-19: Conversations with Mike Milken
As part of the Milken Institute’s ongoing efforts to provide perspective and advocate for solutions to the current global pandemic, we have launched Responding to COVID-19: Conversations with Mike Milken, a podcast series featuring interviews with industry leaders at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.
The series, which is publicly available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and other podcast platforms, as well as on the Institute website, features one-on-one conversations between Mike and luminaries including:
- David Baltimore, President Emeritus; Robert Andrews Millikan Professor of Biology, California Institute of Technology
- Arie Belldegrun, MD, FACS, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Allogene Therapeutics; former Chairman, President and CEO, Kite Pharma
- Francis Collins, Director, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Lynn Goldman, MD, MS, MPH, Michael and Lori Milken Dean of the Milken Institute School of Public Health; George Washington University
- Alex Gorsky, Chairman and CEO, Johnson & Johnson
- Rod Hochman, Chair-elect, American Hospital Association, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Esther Krofah, Executive Director, FasterCures
- Freda Lewis-Hall, Chief Patient Officer and Executive Vice President, Pfizer Inc
- Padmanee Sharma, Oncologist, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Please refer back to our website regularly to keep up with the series.